Feeling #grateful
It's been a stressful start to 2016.
From rushing designs and promotion packs, to chasing mock ups and managing delivery.
From last minute finding out there is miscommunication for production. And dealing with a supplier which is not my usual supplier.
How did I survive that hurricane?
And then now, although I am still rushing for things to happen, and I'm still stressing out. But I'm happier.
I received my appraisals and confirmation letter yesterday.
And I scored top score for 6 out of 8 different criteria.
Which means my performance is at the highest rating as a total.
And that makes all my effort feel so damn worth it and I think this mental state will last me for a long time.
That my efforts are being seen.
I am happy that my efforts are being recognised.
Maybe its time to work on more skills so I can be a manager soon.
Let's work this.
Work this.
Work this.
Do this.
From rushing designs and promotion packs, to chasing mock ups and managing delivery.
From last minute finding out there is miscommunication for production. And dealing with a supplier which is not my usual supplier.
How did I survive that hurricane?
And then now, although I am still rushing for things to happen, and I'm still stressing out. But I'm happier.
I received my appraisals and confirmation letter yesterday.
And I scored top score for 6 out of 8 different criteria.
Which means my performance is at the highest rating as a total.
And that makes all my effort feel so damn worth it and I think this mental state will last me for a long time.
That my efforts are being seen.
I am happy that my efforts are being recognised.
Maybe its time to work on more skills so I can be a manager soon.
Let's work this.
Work this.
Work this.
Do this.
Comments
Post a Comment