Do you?

Walking down the endless path of thoughts in my head throughout the night isn't a walk in the park.
I don't get it.

I tell myself that i trust you, but do I?
What scares me about you is that you can seperate your emotions from your life. What scares me is how easily you can get over emotions. What scares me is that, what if Im strong but not as flexible as everyone thinks I am and I end up bending and breaking again.
I have been broken.
I have put myselfback together with utmost care.
I have put myself in situations out of my comfort zone.
What scares me is that I don't think I'm going to be able to hold your attention.
You don't know it but You crave and enjoy the attention beautiful women around you are able to give.
Yes, I am wise.
Yes, I am smart.
But I'm insecure and as much as I try to tell myself you're mine and I'm what you're looking for in a life partner.
I am still afraid that because you are constantly out there, there is going and bound to be someone better than I am.
Just as there is someone more beautiful than I.
What if Im the one you need now.
But there is someone out there who is better than I am?
Cause if there is one thing I know about this world,
I am never the best for long.

Comments