Nightmares
Consistently I have been having nightmares weekly.
From people leaving me.
From things chasing me.
From losing everything I once believed in.
Eventually my biggest fear is that I lose it all, because I lost myself to begin with.
I find that slowly, little by little, I may be able to convince everyone that I am ok.
I hide the hurt, hoping I will be able to heal with time.
But the thing is, the more this continues. I lose myself bit by bit.
And then, what if the nightmares become a reality?
From people leaving me.
From things chasing me.
From losing everything I once believed in.
Eventually my biggest fear is that I lose it all, because I lost myself to begin with.
I find that slowly, little by little, I may be able to convince everyone that I am ok.
I hide the hurt, hoping I will be able to heal with time.
But the thing is, the more this continues. I lose myself bit by bit.
And then, what if the nightmares become a reality?
Comments
Post a Comment