Cold feet
I think I'm scared to allow anyone to love me. I think I am incapable of pulling through a real relationship not after everything that I have been through.
I have not been able to sleep again recently, I think its because there are too much unanswered thoughts in my head which I have kept buried for a long time. Ive been avoiding with work, business, friends, everything else but actually dealing with it.
And the only time I am forced to face it is now.
Because you have appeared in my life. You're making me question myself, the way I've lived, the relationships I've had with friends and family.
I have been so independent for so long.
That I have quite forgotten how to be kind, but the heart still yearns to be held closely, to be soothed, to be told that everything will be okay in a moment of weakness.
& the sly fox of weakness slowly creeps into my daily life little by little.
Comments
Post a Comment