Jhiu You Ni Hai Zhai, Xhe Mhe Dou Bu Zhong Yao
How odd is it that every human just wants to be accepted and be appreciated for the things we do, the actions that we take.
How much water can the words : I'll be there for you - hold ?
It's again funny how the heart yearns and yet shy away from something as pure and innocent as love because it has hurt us before.
Don't we all want to be loved? I'm not that good with chemistry, neither was I a fan of physics (Like, i really really hated this subject). To make things worst, I've never attended a biology class in my life.
But to me, there is something ingrained chemically in our body, heart and mind that pulls us with a force somewhat like gravity, towards the circle of being accepted by one another.
I don't think we are all that different from one another. We've all just been through some difficult and challenging times in our lives, but the end result is the same. We all have feelings, we are all human.
We all wish to do things in a way that makes us a better person than we were yesterday, we all wish to find that inspiration to keep us driving towards our goal, we all wish to find a love with all the innocence and bliss that it is meant to be.
There is probably no one particular reason why we love one another.
Why does a mother love her child?
How does a baby start to learn of love?
When do we begin to fall for someone?
I believe it is in all the little things we do. I believe its also fate that people find something attractive in one another, signalling from a need, beyond eyes can see, beyond reasons can explain, beyond science can prove. I believe that our paths crossed because love finds us, not when we want to love, but when love is ready for us.
Do I need a reason to love you?
I do have scenarios that shows me that I do love you, but its not why I do.
You are the one person who can put a smile on my face when I'm stressed.
You are the one person who I want to see even after a tiring long day.
You are the one person who makes me feel that I can walk on air.
You are the one person who gives me hope that love is possible again.
You are the one person whose eyes light up as if christmas is here early when you see me.
You are the one person that I wish to be there for -through everything, the good and the bad.
You are not just an ordinary person next door to me.
You are everything and more than you believe yourself to be.
As I've said before, you've made me see the world with prisms I never knew existed and my life is now enhanced with more colours than I ever knew existed.
Love,
Buttercup
Comments
Post a Comment