Restless nights
Night Terrors.
Scary Dreams
Slowly it creeps into the darkest corners of my mind while I am fatigue and my body has finally gave into sleep.
it haunts me, attacks me, tortures me relentlessly but i can't wake up from it so I do what i normally do in my dreams, i let it wash over me like a tidal wave.
then the dam bursts, i break down and i cry, both in my dreams and in reality, because it aches from the bottom of my heart whenever i have the same reoccuring dream which i have no memory of come morning.
but the signs are still there nonetheless, waking up constantly with my heart racing in the middle of the night.
and also sometimes, although not always, puffy eyes in the morning from the salt in my tears that made itself comfortable throughout the dark of the day
I know roughly what these nightmares that storm into my mind are.
And that's when I fear, even when I do come out of my shell, even when I have managed to overcome one nightmare, the next is just waiting for me.
I know roughly what these nightmares that storm into my mind are.
And that's when I fear, even when I do come out of my shell, even when I have managed to overcome one nightmare, the next is just waiting for me.
Comments
Post a Comment