#projectLWYMMD

Food for thought : have you ever felt that sometimes a great idea escapes your mind before it can reach your lips?

------------------------------------------------

I am lucky and blessed in this life to be surrounded by friends where although we may not meet up all the time, they are always there for me to celebrate my ups and to cushion my downs.

Of course, mostly I have to be thankful for all the sunshine and positivity which I've been encouraged to do/be. I was talking to 2 of my closest friends recently and have been toying with the idea of improving my English back to its glory days.

I've been told before that my proficiency in English has deteriorated so rapidly, I should be ashamed of myself. But I always pushed this idea away because come on lah, we're Malaysian's. Why do we need to speak proper English right?

With the addition to that, I have been trying to pick up Mandarin for the longest time. And after 4 years + of working, I can safely say that my ability to converse in my mother tongue has improved dramatically and exponentially that I am now ready to focus back on ensuring that despite speaking with the Malaysian slang on a daily basis, that my writing skills should be polished, thoroughly.

So here's to project #LWYMMD.
For all the writings I will be publishing now onwards.
From drafts written merely as skeletons. And to the fully published posts where I have breathed life and given flesh to it.

Please don't puke buckets.
Don't cry buckets.
Don't die of diabetes, cause a whole lot of it is gonna be filled with either spun, caramelised or dusted sugar ;)


Psst : What do you think about the new layout? (:

Comments