Midnight rants
What happens when bleak turns into nothing ?
Initially it's only seconds that ticks by but slowly and surely turns into minutes, hours, days, months.
What do we want ?
What does our body want ?
What does our brain want ?
What does our soul want ?
What do we gain from "want" ?
As the seconds passes we age and yet we live.
But do we live to fulfil our hearts desires or do we live only to serve a purpose of life?
Throughout this lockdown, I found that I had been trying to give myself more direction, purpose and fulfilment.
I indulge in things that I never quite had the capacity to do.
I push myself to try things for the sake of curiousity.
But at the end of the day the few things that remain constant in life are the things that I realised challenges me the most.
And as much as I have known that changes need to be made, I can never quite pin point what exactly is needed to be done.
So for starters perhaps I should start with "feel-ers" to point me on the path less chosen
1) Be grateful
2) Forgive
3) Let go
4) Be happy
5) Embrace sadness, rejection
6) Hope
7) Be Kind
It's okay to feel hurt .
It's okay to cry .
It's okay to keep trying .
It's okay to smile .
It's okay to be nice .
Don't feel ashamed, it's a wasted emotion
It's okay to take time out
It's okay to be alone
It's okay if nobody understands
Take care of your soul, your spirit, your fire.
It's good to be your own personal motivator, reminder that somehow eventually everything is going to be alright .
Be small, be humble, be sincere, be graceful
Live life always.
Initially it's only seconds that ticks by but slowly and surely turns into minutes, hours, days, months.
What do we want ?
What does our body want ?
What does our brain want ?
What does our soul want ?
What do we gain from "want" ?
As the seconds passes we age and yet we live.
But do we live to fulfil our hearts desires or do we live only to serve a purpose of life?
Throughout this lockdown, I found that I had been trying to give myself more direction, purpose and fulfilment.
I indulge in things that I never quite had the capacity to do.
I push myself to try things for the sake of curiousity.
But at the end of the day the few things that remain constant in life are the things that I realised challenges me the most.
And as much as I have known that changes need to be made, I can never quite pin point what exactly is needed to be done.
So for starters perhaps I should start with "feel-ers" to point me on the path less chosen
1) Be grateful
2) Forgive
3) Let go
4) Be happy
5) Embrace sadness, rejection
6) Hope
7) Be Kind
It's okay to feel hurt .
It's okay to cry .
It's okay to keep trying .
It's okay to smile .
It's okay to be nice .
Don't feel ashamed, it's a wasted emotion
It's okay to take time out
It's okay to be alone
It's okay if nobody understands
Take care of your soul, your spirit, your fire.
It's good to be your own personal motivator, reminder that somehow eventually everything is going to be alright .
Be small, be humble, be sincere, be graceful
Live life always.
Comments
Post a Comment